Junior / Senior Software Developer (2 positions)
We are looking for sharp, motivated, coders who are looking for an opportunity to get hands-on experience with space technology and learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
The duties of the software developer are design, development and implementation of algorithms to extract information from satellite data using different programming languages. It could be required also to write and maintain programming documentation, document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Degree in information technology (Computer Science is preferred)
- Programming skills in different common languages (Python, c / c++, bash scripting)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system
- Knowledge of database applications
- preferred knowledge of geographic information data management (GIS tools, software libraries) and image processing libraries
- Other requirements and soft skills:
- Excellent language skills in English (spoken and written)
- Good relationship attitude
- certain level of creative thinking
- attitude to work in team
- Willingness for short period abroad (conferences, workshops, project meetings).
- General information:
- Normal working time: Mo to Fr 8 to 17 (flexitime)
- Offered position: Full time (38.5h / week)
- Location: Vienna, Austria
Please send your written application (incl. application letter and CV in german and english) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org